Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two Weeks

Hello! So I happened to take a peek at the back of my head and was pleasantly surprised to see less scalp! lol! that thrilled me! I also met this fab guy from Trinidad this weekend, who is 3 yrs into his locs, and he said he loved my little locs, said they were cute :-) 

Of course I had serious loc envy, haha! his hair was GORGEOUS! He was giving me product suggestions, but I have not used any products and don't plan on it for quite some time.  With my hair being interlocked, my hair, nor scalp have needed anything thus far except water :-)

Here are some pictures to show you:

this is day 1 - look at ALL that scalp lol!!















This is 2 weeks, see the difference! :-)















This is a closeup for texture. See all my fuzzy hair, I LOVE it!
















That's all for now! quick little updates for you and me!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did!


*B*

No comments:

Post a Comment