Sunday, January 30, 2011

15 months!!!!!!!

ha! It's about time I post on this here blog! So the end of January marks the end of 15 months with my fab little locs! I LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE them!!!!!!!!!! I've started to notice some length (I can put them in a pony tail!! cheaaa!) and my locs seem to be getting a bit thicker! yay!!! I have to use a bigger clip to put my hair up than before, score!!! :-) Anyways, check the pics below! And as always, thanks for reading!
Ciao, *B*

It's the little things that matter lol! look at that tiny little clip I was using to hold my hair up - this was 2 months-  compared to the one I'm using now :-)

2 months

These are pics of my little ponytail! *Side bar* ugh! Wearing my hair up all day gives me the wickedest headache, EVER! So, I don't wear my hair up like that often! 

OK, and now some texture pics and silly pics! That's it! ttfn!



  1. Wow! Your locs are looking fabulous! Lot's of growth!

  2. Thanks miss! I need to drop by you rfotki and check your hair out! can you believe it's been 16 months? crazy right!

  3. Hey I came on your blog yesterday and I must say I like the way your locs are looking now I would love to have your input on my journey seeing that yours seems to be going so well :) So please check out my blog and feel free to comment thank you soo much